Saturday 27 October 2012

New hairstyle!

You are probably looking at this photo and thinking 'What the hell has she got in her hair?!?!' and incase you are thinking that, it's a carrier bag handle... Now you will definitely be thinking that i am mad but there is a moral to the madness - I washed my hair at my nan's and she dried it for me. we are going out tonight so we plaited my hair up and tied one side up with my hair band, unfortunately I only had one. My nan searched the whole house for another hair band but couldn't find one so we decided to tie it up with the plastic bag handle that she had in her draw ( i thought that too, why does she have plastic bag handles in her draw?). We eventually tied it in my hair and decided that it was fine because we were going to let it out when we went out. Who knows? Maybe one day plastic bag handle hairbands will be fashionable?

Tanya X

No comments:

Post a Comment