Tuesday 23 July 2013

Thunderstrukk interviews - no. 2 Twilight Rout


This is Twila, the last member to join Thunderstrukk! Twila brought a lot of joy to the band and TESMEE got the opportunity to interview her!
Why did you join Thunderstrukk?
Cos they are my BFFs and I wanted to be in a band with them guys
What problems have you had with boys over the years?
My mates wanted me to hug them and I ended up going off them for no reason
What advice would you give to a girl who wants to ask out a boy?
Decide if your really like him then ask your fiends to ask him out or ask him out yourself
What would you say the thing you hate the most is?
Spiders! Deffo
Quick fire: 
Favourite colour:
Turquoise, imagine the sea with a light under it
Favourite animal:
Horse
Corrie or eastenders?
Neither, don't watch them
Curled or crimped?
Crimped
America or Australia?
America
YouTube or Vimeo?
YouTube
Twitter or google+
Google +
Google hangout or Skype?
Hangout cos I don't have Skype

Thank you Twila, the interview is over

No comments:

Post a Comment