Friday 28 September 2012

Turkey stray cats!

This year on my holiday i went to Turkey (see clip above) and when we went down the road you would always see a cat. my mum wouldn't let me touch them though incase they had rabies or some other unknown disease. There very occasionally would be a stray dog sniffing around looking for food.  I did grow attached to two cats that were very similar in colour but not in size and shape. we believe that the larger one is the mother as she would always protect the baby when i went over to stroke them. they did learn to trust me though and very soon we became very good friends. I did love seeing the stray cats that wandered around when we walked up to IƧmeler, the city that our hotel was on the outskirts of.  Marmaris was on the other side of our hotel, Marmaris Park, and it was longer to walk down there and we only went there once, when we caught a boat to go to turtle island and the mud baths.

Thankyou for reading!!!

From Google Images
Tanya Olayla X

No comments:

Post a Comment